 Trains / Train Organizations / 1625
Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Another idea would be to instead of sending the cars around the country
would be for clubs to trade cars with each other. Each club make up a design
and replicated it, then trade with other clubs for their ambassador cars.
Probally need to glue the cars together so the clubs know that they're cars
won't be scavanged for spare parts.

Funny thought:-)

Or, maybe we could assemble all of the clubs logos together and make a sticker
sheet so that they could all be placed on a *Club Car* of the particular >club's
design.  That would save the hassles and expense of shipping and also resolve
width issues.  I could actually do that rather easily.

How so? I thought you were too busy to take on new projects? You've been too
busy even to answer my mail, in fact. (we all are, no doubt)