 Trains / Train Organizations / 1460
Re: UKLTC has arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Katie Dokken writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, Harvey Henkelman writes:

Kyle, you hit the nail right on the head. When I conceived of the ELTC, I
invited people to join knowing that membership is their choice. I intended
ELTC to supplement LUGNET, not replace it in any way (God knows my
website-making skills are nowhere near Todd and Suzanne's) and I find
Yahoo's arrangement to be comfortable with me also. I just list the ELTC and
LUGNET.trains in my favorites and it's that simple. -Harvey

Harvey,

I don't see a problem with ELTC!  In fact I already joined.  What's wrong with
having multiple groups on different things?  I belong to so many different
groups.  Some are list serves, some are Yahoo groups, some are Smart groups.
And no one group is taking away from another one.  I think they all compliment
each other.  Is it even possible to have too many places to talk about Lego??

JMHO,

Katie
Katie, I love your style! It's good to know that someone supports my effort,
and yes, tere is no such thing as too many places to talk about our beloved
LEGO®.
Harvey Henkelman-Certified Ferroequinologist
LUGNET member #400
Founder, ELTC
http://community.webtv.net/HarveyHenkelman/HarveysLEGOTrain