 Trains / 11659
Re: UKLTC has arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:29:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Sam Hastings writes:
Hi all,

GREAT NEWS! I have formed UKLTC, which, as you may have guessed, is the
United Kingdom Lego Train Club. Sorry to Harvey Henkleman, who originally
gave me the idea, but I have wanted to do this for ages, and you reminded
me. Thanks!

Anyway, you can vote for your favourite MOC (submitted by members), 5 get
their own little award page, and a banner to put on their site, plus you can
post messages on the message board, and, most of all, you can all have fun!

Anybody can join, provided that they live in the UK, so that's why I have
decided to check all membership requests to check that you are British!

So we have to live in the UK and be British. Should we bring our passports? :-)

Scott A

So
come on down to http://groups.yahoo.com/group.ukltc today for a visit you
won't forget!

Also there will be a proper web site soon but I'm really tied up at the
moment making my web site - which has its own Lego section. The actual UKLTC
page should go online towards the end of the year, unless someone else might
want to do it before then if you lot are too impatient!

LMKWYT,
Sam Hastings

samjh@hotmail.com
ukltc@yahoogroups.com