 Trains / Train Organizations / 1144 (-20)
  Re: GMLTC

(...) Why are you so mad about not being able to be a member, maybe you "just don't qualify". (...) What if they change the color or background or something (add the "ding", as Vanilla Ice Said on MTV, "its not the same")? Then it wouldn't be your (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) Well thats one of the great things about pairlist. You can add yourself and set your options as you wish. It's very easy and simple and its also easy to make sure only members post to it. I manage one and I like it a lot. (...) Definitly, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:G9E3B1.8H5@lugnet.com... (...) not a (...) Okay, I created ibltc@pairlist.net as well so now we can decide and I'll remove which ever we don't want. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) James,as a proud member of a union (U.A. Local 704 Fire Sprinklers Detroit) international brotherhood sounds good.As a founding member of MILTC i would like to offer my services to this venture.CWLeach (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

"sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:G9E2pn.748@lugnet.com... (...) icltc@pairlist.net has been created, I will follow up with more data regarding sign up once it filters through the system. Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: GMLTC

Yes, our rule has always been no minors. We drink a beer with dinner now and again, we talk about mature subjects... all in the context of... I don't ever want to face the day where I stand accused by a minor for anything and I mean this in the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) I think I would perfer IBLTC, because the train unions are typically "International Brotherhood of...". I know that the Live Steamers use IBLS (International Brotherhood of Live Steamers). It functions as a volentary overview of the hobby, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences. Add me to the list and anyone else chime in. We'll need some loose rules, like... 1 or 2 per club - huge groups are hard to come to concenses. It's more for announcements to be filtered (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) I also think it's an excellent idea, and I sure someone (me or someone else) from NALUG would be interested in participating. The GATS/Greenburg thing doesn't do us much good, since all the shows up here seem to be independant, but I still (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Well because you posted the question and referance NELUG twice I thought I should respond. First I hope you don't think NELUG ever lied or tried to cover up the fact that we had an over 18 rule. Quite the opposite in fact which I think is why (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

Please take any further followup to email, Kai (...) No, we're not. I bear you no animosity. I think you have some maturing to do but I have a great deal of respect for what you've achieved in the hobby, given your age. Feel free to dislike me as (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) Steve, I think this is a great idea and I volunteer my services as a NELUG rep. If you want more reps from NELUG I am sure I could get a volunteer or two. Now GATS doesn't come our way but several groups have done Greenberg shows and I am sure (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: GMLTC

<...snipped angry tones...> (...) It is much too late. Our first shows happened in 1985. <...More angry tones snipped...> (...) Kia- Sorry you're so upset. Just a FYI on the copyright info. To successfully defend a copyright, I'm pretty sure that (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

Pair Networks (who hosts NCLUG.net for me) provides a mailing list service. I can set up a list without any problem. Lists are MailMan based and work well. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Well, something inside me says 'I won't touch this with a 39 1/2 foot pole' and the other half says, 'maybe a few enlightening observations could help here.' (...) Larry and I have not had a perfect track record, but I think I speak for both (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

SNipped (...) yes i do and i up hold my statement but i do not want tell you why to embarrass you and get insulting and i would need a .flame for that. (...) never was shouting, your just looking for something wrong with me. (...) I dont care any (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  IBLTC

International Brotherhood of LTC (or whatever) I think we should have a mailing list that includes a representative (or 2, or 3) from each LTC so that we can at least sync up wrt to GATS (honorariums) and creating a united LTC-ness. Perhaps this (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Invitation to Rollin' Rails, in WA

The Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club will be exhibiting this weekend at the 15th Annual Rollin' Rails show in Edmonds, WA. Show details: Sunday, March 4, 2001. 11am – 5pm Admission: $4.00 (under 12, free). Francis Anderson Rec. Center 700 Main (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !

  Re: GMLTC

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes: <snipped my distortion of history that John quoted> (...) Correction accepted. I was willing to take the fall for this since Kai has already stated he considers me a meanie, or words to that effect... (...) Good (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

LUGNETers, Here is the first batch of pictures, of the GFLTC at the SMRC Snowball Express Train Show. (URL) is still one more day to go! So come on out if your in town and check it out. Robin Werner Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact