 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2301 – 2320 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Train Motor dilema

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IvssBt.BKC@lugnet.com... (...) It is by no means dumb. [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Anthony - What you described has been mentioned several times. Cary Clark reported on the experience he (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.529)

  Re: British Trains Re: Hogwarts Express train

(...) I would have thought so, although as I said it varied slightly from railway to railway so I wouldn't worry about it too much. The red light on the end is normally mounted just above one of the buffers, i.e. low down to one side. Tim PS I was (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.529)

  The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo

The Gateway LEGO Users Group (GtwLUG) will present at the Great Train Expo, two tracks of steam and diesel train models running on a 12' x 16' layout with various scenes made of LEGO bricks. Watch trains travel by a water features with working (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.529)

  New Images of 2006 Trains

LEGO has provided ILTCO with some new images of the 2006 Trains. Check them out in the ILTCO Gallery: The new images start after the box images. (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.529)

  Re: British Trains Re: Hogwarts Express train

(...) snipped (...) Tim, that was extremely useful, thank you. I'm assuming that Thomas with two coaches would be a B class, same for Toby with his coach and baggag car. Is the red end of train light mounted high or low? Mat (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.529)

  Brittish Trains Re: Hogwarts Express train

(...) Mark, I'm in the US, but I'm modeling some Thomas and Friends engins and cars. Perhaps you can explain a bit regarding GB train operation, past and present. I notice a white lantern, sometimes 2, placed on the front foot plate on many engines. (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.529)

  Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser

(...) Finally found a few minutes to slap together version 1.0 of an idea I had, trying to model the 2 new trains LEGO is coming out with. I had limited time, so for now only the passenger train. Several modifications are pending, the cantilever is (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: British Trains Re: Hogwarts Express train

(...) In the illustrations from the original Awdry books, Thomas has his front lamp on top of the smokebox when pulling a passenger train such as Annie and Clarabel. This indicates a stopping passenger train, class 2. Gordon, on the other hand, has (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: New Images of 2006 Trains

(...) Okay, that's funny! Sorta like life imitating art imitating life. JOHN (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: New Images of 2006 Trains

(...) Thanks Mike and ILTCO! Something just occurred to me and maybe I'm just clueless, but it appears to me that the wheels on the green croc are new, a la BBB small wheels, using a technic axle. Does the ICE train use the same wheel type? And if (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser

(...) (URL) Two wide ICE>: (URL) total pieces: 149 loc: 52 coach: 45 later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser

(...) (URL) Two wide freight train>: (URL) total pieces: 120 pieces loc: 54 pieces hopper: 17 pieces oil car: 20 pieces box car: 29 pieces later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

(...) Dear Anthony, I never had the intention to be in any way "harsh" to you. If you felt like that I have to apologize. I just feel still bad with the "new" MEGA-Blok like colors. And I got warned never ever to mention these in LUGNET trains (or I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: Dutch 1851 - by Joep Klazen

(...) Hi Joep, Seems that trains is very busy with new posts at the moment. I am curious why you decided to change to eight-wide. It seems to me that this train is not gaining anything much from it but perhaps you see future trains as having greater (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: New Images of 2006 Trains

(...) This was bugging me as well, so I tried a few things in TrackDraw and came up with this: (URL) 8 straights, 20 curves, one left and one right point. It *nearly* works. There is about a stud overlap on the top right corner. I doubt that this is (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: New Images of 2006 Trains

(...) The only thing you missed is people saying the same before. ;-) These pics are the first ones where it has been possible to properly see the wheels,they look like cheap BBB knockoffs! (baecause the spokes are only relief mouldings) Pity they (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  LNER 4468 "Mallard" - sorry but it's not a two-wide

Hello again... Some thanks first: to Samarth Moray for critiquing the model today and helping me improve it and Mark Bellis for bringing the proto to my attention over on Brickish. My six-wide take on a Mallard, the fastest recorded steam train. (2 (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Adaptive Sloping Track Module

I've just posted a drawing explaining how to extend a railway layout when the track slopes at the point of extension, without intrducing an excessive change of slope. (URL) is used in my new large layout, which will be 16ftx12ft (37x28 of 16x16 (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.technic)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: 2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser

(...) (URL) Two-wide BOB is here>. (URL) And up a few folders to (URL) BOB and reference pictures>. A few tweaks to come. I don't really think this model is the best to capture the spirit of the NMRA show, but it was just what came out first when I (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.528)

  Re: New Images of 2006 Trains

(...) I originally thought that, since the set comes with 2 switches, you could do a smaller half loop in a big one-- Bad ASCII graphix below-- ------ / \ \ | | | | | | \ / / ------ But I think you would need at least 4 spare curves, combined with (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.528)

More:  Next Page >>