 Trains / 26877
Re: New Images of 2006 Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:
   LEGO has provided ILTCO with some new images of the 2006 Trains. Check them out in the ILTCO Gallery: The new images start after the box images.

http://www.iltco.org/gallery/viewalbum.php?setalbumName=album41

Hmmmm looks like the freight set does include 2 extra curves, I can’t see why.

ROSCO

This was bugging me as well, so I tried a few things in TrackDraw and came up with this:

8 straights, 20 curves, one left and one right point.

It *nearly* works. There is about a stud overlap on the top right corner.

I doubt that this is why LEGO put the extra two curves in, but it’s a thought....

-Jeramy