 Trains / 26860
26859  |  26861
Subject:
New Images of 2006 Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:42:42 GMT

LEGO has provided ILTCO with some new images of the 2006 Trains.  Check them
out in the ILTCO Gallery:  The new images start after the box images.

http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album41

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: New Images of 2006 Trains

(...) ROSCO (18 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: New Images of 2006 Trains

(...) Thanks Mike and ILTCO! Something just occurred to me and maybe I'm just clueless, but it appears to me that the wheels on the green croc are new, a la BBB small wheels, using a technic axle. Does the ICE train use the same wheel type? And if (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)