 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RCX 2.0 Power Supply

(...) On a marginally related note, does someone out there have the equipment to accurately test the output voltage of some typical dc power supplies like the one used for this external ps? I tested every ps I could find in my house (probably 20 or (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.562)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

(...) This thing totally rocks! I don't see much of the Space Police style going there save for the selection of colors, but it's a beautiful design. The locomotive and guard cars both have a really beefy look to them that matches the concept (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 0.562)

  M>ltc at Langwarrin train show

(2 URLs) M>ltc displayed our current layout at the Langwarrin Train Show on November 11 and 12. It was a great show, and the layout was well received. The layout was the same "Mount Freedom" layout shown at Brickvention in June, and it will now be (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.562)

  Re: Group closed

(...) Hallo René, magst Du dann auch bitte die Gruppe zum FGLTC schließen (oder vollständig löschen - die enthält eh keine Nachrichten). (URL) auch den Link löschen, da sich der FGLTC erledigt hat, ohne irgendein Vakuum zu hinterlassen. 1000Steine (...) (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

trains
(score: 0.562)

  Is Lego endorsing BBB wheels

I recieved my Christmas SaH catalogue today, in it was a trains flyer. One of the 'user' designs in the Factory section is the (URL) Scotsman by Bignick222>. I have seen this design before somewhere on the factory website, but I realised that it is (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.562)

  New #trains channel on EsperNet!

As Esper seems to be the defacto home for Lego IRC, already hosting a mecha and space channel, I thought it only fitting to create a trains channel as well. Connection info is: esper.net port 6667 #trains The channel is intended for casual (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org, lugnet.town)

trains
(score: 0.562)

  Re: Motorized Switch using Monkey Motor

In lugnet.trains, Mark Riley wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Oh My Goodness! I didn't even think of that! I've modified all my switches to have both sides powered, but gettting a 9v wire out to a DCC enabled switch motor--that's extraordinarily (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

9v
(score: 0.561)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) I too had this idea but on receipt of my first Code Pilot unit it would appear that 'reading' moving items such as trains might be a bit too tricky. Another idea is to pre-program the unit for use as a 'shuttle' which reverses direction when (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: Motorized Switch using Monkey Motor

(...) Hi Mark - Great design, and the DCC stuff pointed out later in this thread is exciting. I'm curious - your switch designs seem to be updated from time to time to get a better base connection between the switch track itself and the motor, so (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.561)

  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) (2 URLs) he thinks it's OK to call his instructions "MOCs"? ROSCO (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: The inevitable leap into 10-Wide Trains...

(...) Yes, I remembered, but just after posting! (why does this happen? - I must need more sleep to help my memory!) :-) Dan, it's particularly good that your kit fits with the larger scale, and you managed to get it through the design and (...) (18 years ago, 28-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  ArLUG (was Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:J84Bw0.ow2@lugnet.com... (...) msltc.org was owned by someone we cannot now get ahold of, and the hosting company (linksky) changed their servers over and didn't port over any user info (IE websites). (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: The inevitable leap into 10-Wide Trains...

(...) You beat me to that answer by 17 mins. If only I hadn't been on late shift this week ;) Tim (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: RC trainbase

(...) X-posted to lugnet.trains, as I guess the owners of 7897 set are there :-) Didier (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: The inevitable leap into 10-Wide Trains...

(...) Excellent Daniel! Nice to find a kindred spirit as I'm also an 8mm scale train builder (since 1996). (URL) I started from the other end - trains first, then scenery. I aim for the scale given by a LEGO track gauge of 37.8mm and real gauge of (...) (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Steam train from Laputa/Castle in the sky movie

Sorry, it's not a MOC (for now :-P) I was watching this movie and I came across this funny sequence with trains: Pazu and Sheeta are chased by the Dola gang and jump on the train; follows a few minutes of pure fun, with Dola gang's car running on (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: The inevitable leap into 10-Wide Trains...

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Mark, I suspect Dan is very familiar with that set. You might want to check the box to see why. Tim (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: The inevitable leap into 10-Wide Trains...

(...) The buildings are a Blacksmith's forge kit and another one built as a mirror image! This is the old trick of using a decent kit to fill in a gap. I did the same with wagons - notice the 6 Octan tankers in the middle, just in front of the (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Re: The inevitable leap into 10-Wide Trains...

Sounds like we have a lot of building experiences in common. Most of the obstacles to large scale train modelling are familiar to me, since I've been working on GMLTC's 8-wide layout for the past five years or so. We found that the weakness of (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

  Stolen flatcar with a stolen load

(URL) Flatcar design by Didier Enjary, brick design by Benn Coifman. --Tony (18 years ago, 28-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.561)

More:  Next Page >>