 Trains / 28019
28018  |  28020
Subject:
Steam train from Laputa/Castle in the sky movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:06:30 GMT

Sorry, it’s not a MOC (for now :-P)

I was watching this movie and I came across this funny sequence with trains: Pazu and Sheeta are chased by the Dola gang and jump on the train; follows a few minutes of pure fun, with Dola gang’s car running on the rails and crashing everything:

Now comes the armored train (looks like german Panzerdraisine, doesn’t it?)

...and more fun!

I liked the red locomotive: it’s all cab!
Now the question: how is called that kind of steam locomotive, all covered?

Cheers,
Gianluca