 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Looking for review of 4555

(...) I bought one. In its existing configuration, though, two of the three trains I have (#4559 and #4565) don't clear the side of the overhead "crane". I think the tracks that the overhead crane run in need to be moved out two or three studs to (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.263)

  Re: running trains with RCX

(...) Yes. I was powering the RCX from the train speed controller wall wart. (...) Dunno. It did not seem to. I would not use multiple train motors as a load, though. (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.263)

  Re: Trains discontinued?

Here is a snippet from one of the recent messages concerning trains.. ---...--- (...) Along with that, every other train set excepet 4565 and the accsesories(track, regulatour) are discontinued. Mark in Miami. mah4546@aol.com URL: (URL) a mini-van. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.263)

  Re: 1 speed regulator 2 trains and tracks

1) The location you clip wires onto the regulator contains two terminals. One of these terminals sources current to a load (e.g., a motor). The other of these terminals provides the return path for current (remember, an electrical circuit forms a (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.263)

  Re: sticker shock

(...) and (...) Fully agreed. I see this all the time at the train shows PNLTC goes to. People spending small fortunes to buy an engine or a car simply to run it around a track. Well I like the building (and rebuilding) aspect of Lego. One of the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.263)

  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) A fine beer that is. Most of the German brewers still manage to turn out fine products and in Germany the tradition of small breweries is still alive. (...) Well it wasnt really Stella, the brewery did a lot of housebrands for supermarket (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

save
(score: 1.263)

  TRAIN RIDE

Ever wonder what it is like to ride your railroad? (URL) low resolution for dial up (URL) If the pictures are jumpy (large file) try "save pacture as" and play from your computer. Enjoy Steve (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, FTX)

save
(score: 1.263)

  Re: A new diesel by Ben

Larry, I will be travelling Amtrak in January, from Chicago to Lincoln, Illinois. If I have a choice, should I go Metroliner if available?? (sorry everyone! But seeing him in trains reminded me to ask! Plus, I would have a Lego frame of reference!) (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.263)

  Re: sticker shock

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:06:05 GMT, "Ben Fleskes" <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote: :Fully agreed. I see this all the time at the train shows PNLTC goes to. :People spending small fortunes to buy an engine or a car simply to run it :around a track. Well I (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.263)

  Re: Looking for review of 4555

(...) I agree with the need for more space between the track and the crane. I found that moving the crane over one stud was enough to give clearance to passing trains. Best is to locate the freight station on a siding and back the train into it. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Narrow Gauge Lego trains

Has anyone ever built a narrow gauge Lego train? I tried my hand at it. the following link has a couple of pictures. (URL) let me know what you think. Ben Fleskes (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Polish tram 105n CAD model

(...) i'd be very interested to see what you come up with -- i've been trying to figure out a good way to motorize the small train wheels for models of the local light rail and street cars, but have had a problem coming up with ideas. i'd love to be (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.262)

  Christmas Train update

Tom McD and I have been corresponding offline about Christmas (3) trains. He told me that he's set up one with the Lego Santa on it and a bike and sleigh, and has had good results with it and his 2 year old. Since it was a private email, I'll let (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Narrow Gauge Lego trains

(...) Wow, this is cool. Did you actually get the track to loop all the way around into a complete circle and close the loop? (you commented that you were off by one for each length of track on the inner rail) When I first read this I thought (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Christmas Train update

Larry, Just a question, why did you feel the need to editoralize your feelings about Christmas in a LEGO trains newsgroup? Are you that paranoid about how people think you see Christmas? As you can tell, I didn't think it was appropriate here. Take (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: 1999 Train 4561

(...) I like the coaches. With a slight colour change to all blue and replacing the engine with my own class DC loco I can model the Bay Express. A train that travels from Wellington to Napier, NZ. This train and other scenic route trains in NZ (ie (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Trains

(...) You're right in that they probably won't simplify the building of them in the same way as the Town Jr sets but that's only because the train sets are inherently 8+ sets because they require the use of the AC adapter. I meant more that the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Dutch Loco (was:Re: NEW addition to Monorail Station)

(...) Current Dutch trains are all Yellow, with blue stripes. This has been so for a pretty long time (>10 years at least). However, there has been a change in the placement of the stripes. Jasper (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: New pics from LEGOLAND

(...) :p (...) OK, 'cog railway' is a term I know. Thanks for straightening me out. Seems like someone has done this in LEGO. Maybe if I followed trains more closely, I'd remember who. (...) Cool. Sounds like a "the yesterday that never was" sort of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

  Re: Trains discontinued?

I did not see that previous post with the list of what was continuing... I just emerged from my Lego Dark Ages... Don't want trains discontinued right when I'm getting back into them :) ... Bryan Alan Shutko wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.262)

More:  Next Page >>