 Trains / 433
Re: Trains discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 21:13:27 GMT

Here is a snippet from one of the recent messages concerning trains..

-------------------
Hi All,
I just got off the phone with shop@home and the lady said that both
3225 and 4559 have been discontinued, but they still  have them.  FYI

Along with that, every other train set excepet 4565 and the
accsesories(track,
regulatour) are discontinued.
Mark in Miami. mah4546@aol.com

Not a mini-van. Not an SUV. Not a wagon.
The all-new Chrysler PT Cruiser.
February '99 in US and Europe.
--------------------

Alan Shutko wrote in message ...
"Bryan Kinkel" <Helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> writes:

There is a thread going on in RTL about train accessories being
discontinued? Has anyone heard anything solid about this?

There is?  I can't seem to find one on Dejanews (my normal server is
down at the moment).  I know that the train line is continuing (new
train in 99), some sets are being discontinued (as usual), there's a
new cross track, and that I haven't heard about any accessory sets
being discontinued.

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214