 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 38A5FDF2.C56198C0@vo...ger.net... (...) 16 (...) If (...) Okay here goes: The 12V signal kit consists of four parts: 1. Electrical wire 2. The signal lights 3. Special track 4. The controls (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: 4,5 V replacement/9v compatibility

Dear Hans, I'm not aware of any replacement motor sources but let me see if I have an extra 4.5v motor unit in used/good condition. Also, since the newer, 9v wheels (on both wheelsets and on the motor) are narrower than their 4.5v counterparts, they (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Still more

(...) Ah, well spotted. So maybe you can't run them on metal track at the same time as a 9V train. That may mean the base has a standard 9V lead on it though, so it would let you use it to run a 9V motorised crane or, my favourite, the miniature (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Ballast Studies & Guides for LEGO 9V Train Track

After months of planning this, I finally had some time to get my ballast studies completed for LEGO 9V straight, curve, and switch track. I have posted pictures along with LDraw generated guide sheets at my (URL) MOCPages Page>. Many thanks go out (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jan-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: 9v train motors at higher voltage

Dear Ben, the Lego®-motors are to small to have a thermal switch. Only the speed regulator has one, to avoid damage on the regulator by short cuts in the curcuit. But you can drive the 9V motor for quite a while with at least 12V, since all Lego® (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Ideas+ Dreams about 9v and IR...

(...) Patience young grass hopper I have tons of cool modifications planned for the new IR train products. I am simply waiting for parts to show up on bricklink so I don’t have to buy complete sets to modify the receiver. Here’s the plans -Install (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Star Wars & 9v Train BRAND NEW SETs

Due to a family emergency I need to sell my NEW IN BOX LEGO Collection. The higher end items are being put on ebay and you can see the rest here: (URL) These are all NEW IN BOX on eBay Star Wars #4483 AT-AT (URL) Star Wars #4482 AT-TE (URL) Star (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track)

(...) It was great! Thanks. One thing for those of us who are squeamish about cutting track to make electrical gaps... there are at least two other ways. One is as follows: take 2 sections of track and put black electrical tape or some other thin (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: 12 signals in 9V setup (was Re: Blue Electric Track)

(...) You could use an RIS... -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

Is this real LEGO(R), or is it a clone? If it is Lego, then what set numbers are they from? (URL) supply looks familiar, but I've never heard of *yellow* train tracks before... /Tore (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

(...) are they from? (...) before... (...) Its just the lighting conditions...a good example of why to never beleve the colour of a colour picture :) James P (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Yellow 9v Tracks? !?!?!!!

VERY poor color/lighting. Most pool tables use green felt.... -Rich (...) are they from? (...) before... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4qw4w.6JH@lugnet.com... (...) I really like it! The yellow wheels is a great solution to capture the Fabuland 'feel'. I'm looking forward to see Fabuland Station! -Frank (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

I missed out on Fabuland, but It's neat to see how you captured the feel. Very cute. "sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4qw4w.6JH@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Fabuville 55 - 9v

Very nicely done, Sherry. I'm glad to see how it all came together. I can't wait to see it in motion! I can see that some future NCLUG show will need a Fabuland section to show off all of your work. Now we just need to get together with Mike to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

Bryan Kinkel <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:G548Cq.3GK@lugnet.com... (...) That would not make sence. If they will have automated points, then they will _most ptobably_ also have manual. But maybe another version? I remember (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

There might be a pretty good reason for this: The current points switch the current as well, and for an automated layout it is not very usefull; so new points which DO NOT switch the current are needed. Maybe things make sence anyway. We can dicuss (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

Sure I would like a DCC too, but the question is - is LEGO building a DCC for children - they are the goal of Lego I belive? Michael Steve Martin <martinsa@mail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G59G2K.226@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

But I believe the RCX-story is the reason why Lego has problems now, in Austria the RCX-sets are sold very good, but they are not used by the children, but by theire parents! So it could imagine that the target-group of people are adults in this (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

Nice compact design with hardly any hard-to-find parts. Only problem is it won't work for me. Maybe you opened your switches and trimmed the tab off, so they would slide more easily? With unmodified switches, the white gear engages before the switch (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.771)

More:  Next Page >>