 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1421 – 1440 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

(...) No, I love this site, oh well i'll have to save the pictures... Josh (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.424)

  Re: MoC: The Limacion track design is BUILT!

(...) So how did you convert from train wheels onto a technic drive? (...) Oops! (Sorry Adrian!) I got lost in the message threads. (...) So, if Adrian's reading, how steep is the rise on the Limacion? (...) through that stuff. (...) I meant I'd (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.424)

  Re: Loads of new 8 / 6 wide MOC pix posted

Dan, Very nice! Being from Chicago, I especially like the subway cars. Now what really caught my eye is the large white structure with all the 9v wires in the roof... what is that? -BMW (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.423)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

I sued the right way to switch point, but the point never moves, only white gear in rotation, I used a Battery box to test it, is it any problems? BTW, does anyone know any other practical automated switch point else? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

9v
(score: 1.423)

  Re: Final weeks for Nova Township Railroad

(...) Honestly I don't know any easy way to transfer files from my AOL FTP space to another free-hosting service space. If I had backup files on hand, I would consider doing this or uploading them to Brickshelf or some other place. The only way I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.423)

  Re: The newer magnets...

(...) A couple of our NALUG members have used some small rare earth magnets that they bought. You put one between the regular LEGO couplers and they make the join much stronger. Both of them like long trains, and both build detailed (and heavy) (...) (13 years ago, 19-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 1.422)

  Re: 12v Connectors

(...) They're hard to open and possibly even harder to close again. Check out Ben's motor history page for more details: (URL) and secondly, I am sure Lego (...) It looks indeed like copper but I guess any conducting material will do. -Frank (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.422)

  Train Layout in Tallinn February 17/18th.

Hello friend! On February 17th/18Th there will be a LEGO(c) train layout at the Danish Culural Institute in Tallinn, Estonia. The address is Vene 14, 3rd floor in the old town of Tallinn. (Homepage: (URL) - here you will also find a map of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.general)

9v
(score: 1.421)

  Re: Automated 9V Switch/Points

I found this one has no enough power to pull or push switch point, why can you use it in your case? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.421)

  Re: 9V train motor(s????)

(...) Yes (...) Yes again. 1) A 12v motor (without modification) WILL run on 9v if you put 9V on the center power pickups (this can be done by using the screw on connectors on a 9V power lead that you cut). So the seller is technically correct. (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.theory)

9v
(score: 1.420)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Awesome!! I can't wait to see if Lego does the train. Lego, if your listening, please make it a 9v train, please! No Timetwisters stuff or whatever that set was. (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.419)

  Re: Another Legend dies... ...changes to "new" metroliner suggested.

(...) I have no problem with the "slight" changes you suggest. But those will result in extra (slight?) development costs, and so may make other Legend sets a little less likely. I cannot find a picture of the "new" metroliner on Lego.com, but the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.418)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) Fellow 'Muricans (and Britons): Here's a useful idiom-digger for US/UK idioms. Who knows, it may help save a life (or avoid a head scratching): (URL) But in short, "binning" = pitching/tossing/---...g/throwing out; "car boot sale" has no (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

save
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) yes...well have the engine car large enough to stick a motor on it, but nice enough that it would still look nice if you decided not to go the 9V route!! (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.418)

  Re: My first MOC locomotive

(...) No, it doesn't seem to. But the big ol' 9v motor makes the loc very top-heavy. It can't do corners at full speed if it has a decent straight lead into them. If I do that again, I might try using a micromotor and gearing it up. On the other (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.417)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Whoo-hoo!!! Awesome! It's gonna take every ounce of patience I can muster to avoid going crazy while I wait for November 16th!!! Forgive me, please, but I'm more eager to see the movie than the Lego sets! However, its not by all that great a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.417)

  Re: My first MOC locomotive

(...) I love the rotating fan/vents on top! Does the extra power drain on the 9V affect the speed at all? (I wouldn't think so.) How fast do they spin? Mind if I try to do the same thing? SRC StRuCtures L#765 (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.417)

  Re: Porting MRC/Digitrax to LEGO trains

(...) We have some of that here in Edmonton, Canada. I think 3 of our members have DCC rigs, and more have DCC-modified trains. The mainlines on our train layouts have been DCC for several years - we use the old 9V analog stuff for independent (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 1.417)

  Matthes to Mathis ..

Hi James, (...) Yes aluminium. I had the same size-problem while I build the second BR 10 engine in black. The version A in white was also 2 studs shorter ;-) But it was worse it ... (...) Did I get this? My alu-flanges won't roll all at the same (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.417)

  Re: Pics of my "Auto Hopper" unloading hopper car

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GA3Bs5.3xx@lugnet.com... (...) project (...) It looks very good! The overall design of the hopper looks very nice and I really like the working unloading doors. Are you running the hoppers (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.417)

More:  Next Page >>