 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Not showing up on the sales and deals page are the MOT locomotives which appear to be on sale now as well. As far as the essentials, I'd get what you think you'll need in the forseeable future, while you can, now. Definitely a drag. Jonathan (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Further, it appears (whats left of the) the Santa Fe cars and the TTX Double Stack car are on sale in Europe. Signs of things to come in the USA? Are these the last of what is considered a 'hobby' set aside from the BNSF Loco? (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Ergh, didn't they set up some kind of Ambassadors or GlobalAFOLs or something comprising people who are supposed to relay this kind of info back and forth between TLG and the great unwashed masses? I think if anyone knows who any of those "in (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Lets post it on LUGNET for all to see. I will then collect it and put it together in a single document for those at LEGO to go through. Again honest answers without the vitriol is important. I won't include any fire-brand comments in my (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Sure post anything that you feel would be helpful. The reason I wanted to focus on clubs is that they are essentially providing free advertising for LEGO which can be quantified and have a value attached. Any time you can say that LEGO will (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Todd- IR is cheaper and easier than R/C. R/C requires regulatory approval in many places (like the US) and frequencies must vary with country. IR can be the same everywhere and requires no approvals. Of course IR has the disadvantage of being (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Interesting that "plugging in" is veiwed as a negative. Most of the people I know (myself included) would never buy a battery powered anything if a plug in version was available. That is the reason I never bought a Mindstorms kit. When I had (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Are you sure that you or any fan can influence the decisions already made by LEGO? Another view on this whole "See what the fall sales bring and Lego will decide further" story is: Lego moves the sale of metal rails and stuff to S@H, because (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

Here is a gallery hosted at ILTCO: (URL) Bryan "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ix26MJ.24E6@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Hrrmpph. If its like their other factories, it will be useless and overpriced. But if they allow fan designed sets by contest(like the micro stuff) and make the price point decent($40.00 for an engine, $25.00 for a large bit of rolling stock, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

I think this is a great thing that Eric has taken on. Someone needs to get the ball rolling, and he appears to be doing just that. As far as ILTCO goes, what exactly is the status of things there? There doesn't ever really seem to be anything going (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

(...) "My name is Rich, and I'm a LEGO lurker." How about ILTCO asking LEGO to throw us all a bone by offering one of those ILTCO only catalog codes that gives some great discount on some set(s) like they've done in the past? This would be a quick (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Update (ILTCO's involvment)

(...) I will do this. (...) Thanks Steve! -Eric (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Speed regulator

(...) Well... maybe. By that I mean that the LEGO train transformer (as well as the RCX and NXT), are supposed to be supplied with 9-12 V *AC* current. Most little wal transformers you see supply *DC* voltage. Note that a lot of folks have used DC (...) (16 years ago, 19-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: 9v Speed regulator

(...) If I were to get the UK version, all I would need to get would be a pin converter to work with Australian sockets - is that correct? We have 240v, and if I understand correctly, that is all that is needed for it to work. (16 years ago, 20-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  9V Curved track on sale at S@H

(URL) (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Fabuville 55 - 9v

Just put pictures of my first train at (URL) fantasy, hope y'all find it amusing.... FV 55 started as a push train, and was converted to 9v. Takes less than 5 minutes to add/subtract the motor and track wheels to switch it back and forth. In FV 55's (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Wow - that part right there got my attention - and I'm sure plenty of hard core L Gauge trainheads!! That has been a pain when trying to build a larger 9V train layout since unlike scale modeling (HO, N, O, S, etc.), the lack of track curves (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: APT version 5

(...) <snip APT stuff> I will address 9v track shiny color in the other thread on 9v track .dat topic. (...) A creation in real ABS is in the works. Thanks to S@H bulk packs, the train windows and doors packs in blue, and a whole bunch of sluething (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

True it doesn't have instructions for adding a 9v motor, but its still a very nice set. Oh and speaking of 9v motors, I made conversions in MLCAD for 9v and 12v motors. One drall back though, it doesn't allow for adding a power cable for a light (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>