 Trains / 27205
Re: 9v Train status report.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:24:53 GMT

Or, of course, maybe things with LEGO Train Factory will take off like gangbusters and next year TLG will be singing it’s praises in their annual report.

You never know...

-Paul D.

Hrrmpph. If its like their other factories, it will be useless and overpriced. But if they allow fan designed sets by contest(like the micro stuff) and make the price point decent($40.00 for an engine, $25.00 for a large bit of rolling stock, $15 for a small one) then sure as heck will I support that with my wallet.