 Trains / 8402
8401  |  8403
Subject:
Fabuville 55 - 9v
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:19:44 GMT

Just put pictures of my first train at

Pure fantasy, hope y'all find it amusing....

FV 55 started as a push train, and was converted to 9v.  Takes less than 5
minutes to add/subtract the motor and track wheels to switch it back and forth.

In FV 55's 9v incarnation, the yellow wheels are merely a decorative facade.
When the motor and track wheels are removed, the yellow wheels  become
functioning wheels with the bars connecting the 1st and 3rd wheel pairs on
the engine having a pleasing (at least to me) rotation.

Proportions are a result of parts  on hand and Fabuland figure size.
Considering it all started with a 6497 Twisted Time Train, I think it turned
out fairly well.  The only *real* train parts are the 9v motor, track
wheels, and magnetic couplers.

sheree