 Trains / 8403
8402  |  8404
Subject:
New Train Cars and Locos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:35:06 GMT

I have made some more additions to www.lgauge.com .  I added:

1) Bulkhead Flat Car with 'Lumber Load':
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/Bulkhead/bulkhead.htm
The lumber needs some work!  Anyone have any ideas?

2) Gondola:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/Gondola/gondola.htm

3) Waffle Side Box Car:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/Waffle/waffle.htm

Also, previously seen at the recent wamaLTC meeting:
4) 44 Tonner (switcher):
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/44tonner/44tonner.htm

5) MP15 (multipurpose loco):
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/MP15/MP15.htm

6) SD45 (six axle loco)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/SD45/SD45.htm

7) Slug (traction motors only; no prime mover)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/Slug/Slug.htm