 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Thanks to Terry Cruse and Ali V.

(...) The box car is a bit different since it has the bin inside... As for the engine design being the best... well, differences of opinion are what make horse racing interesting. I like it just about the LEAST. I would rank the 9v non steam engines (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.558)

  Re: A better boxcar? (was: Re: Thanks to Terry Cruse and Ali V.

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998 20:42:39 GMT, "Dan Parker" <danp@qi2.com> wrote: :I must agree with Ben -- and this might be a little more blunt. As much of a :LEGO trainhead that I am, I find it difficult to justify building a shrine to :the 9v series in its (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.554)

  Re: 1999 Train 4561

Some more things to add after seeing the LEGO DIRECT Catalogue: I think the windows on the 4561 are standard panes of glass as shown on the Riot Police Soccer set and many others. The 4519 Cross Over looks pretty good, the black square in the middle (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.553)

  Re: 1999 Train 4561

(...) Well, that's a little harsh in my opinion. I would have to say 4559 takes that prize. (1) I can see much more parts potential in this one and no doubt will get 2-4 of them for parts and one to be 9V complete. 1 - And of course this is a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.553)

  Re: Train Jr?

(...) I think it's a small black technic wheel with black rubber tread. (...) No, I think it's because it includes 9V track pieces which are considered as electrical parts of the 9V train system. This makes it incompatible with previous train (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.550)

  Re: GMLTC Teaser page

Nice pictures. As for the logo, you may want to save those images as .gif files. The .gif format is much better for this type of graphic. .jpg files are great for photographs and such, .gif is good for graphics that have wide expanses of one color (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

save
(score: 1.549)

  Belville Base Plates wanted

The GMLTC has urgent need for a few (40-50 or so) Belville baseplates. These are the huge (24 x 24 studs, I think) brick high plates that have a quarter circle taken out of them and a separate quarter circle plate. They were made in lots of "lovely" (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 1.549)

  Re: Train Windows service packs

(...) campaign. (...) As we have not yet reached a consensus on color yet, I have left it out. It will be in the final version of the letter. I personally would agree with your list except to place black before yellow and maybe even blue, as I have (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

save
(score: 1.549)

  Re: Train Jr?

Ben Fleskes wrote in message ... (...) to (...) I had a look at the cat in hand. Looks like a regular 24 tooth gear in black. (...) Suppose so, but strange because it seems to slip. That (...) the (...) No! Probably just means it's part of the 9V (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.548)

  Re: 4559 works with 7835?

(...) Not at all. Sorry if I left that impression. The conversion to lay 9V track where the current track lies is extremely easy. It's basically a case of removing the track and replacing it. It is dimensionally exactly the same except for the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.548)

  Re: Train Jr?

"Matthew Bates" <train_depot@yahoo.com> wrote about the new 4553 Train Wash Equipment: (...) If it is just the track, like we think, it is fairly simple to just pop the 9V tracks and lay the 4.5 or 12V equivalents. I've done this several times in (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.547)

  Re: 4553

(...) Most of us believe this set will be generally available in all countries that sell the 9V train line. S@H is not yet taking orders for it, last time I checked (...) One place to see the picture is: (URL) tends to put the 9V label on things (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.547)

  Re: 4559 works with 7835?

(...) 7835 is 12V. The track is not compatible since it has plastic outer rails. To use it, buy a box of straight track (4515?) and rebuild it using 9V track. Since this crossing is manually operated, you'll be all set. Or, buy a new one and sell (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.547)

  4559 works with 7835?

Hi I'm new to both this newsgroup and Lego train. Recently I bought a 4559 train and I have an old 7835 level crossing. I'm just wondering if they work with each other and if not, how can I work ith the 7835 set so that the rail will actually work (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.547)

  Re: 4559 works with 7835?

(...) Since all the track is the same gauge, it can all be easily replaced to work with the other systems. The only exception that I know of is the original Level Crossing piece, because the rails were individually laid in. I have 7835, and the 9v (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.547)

  Re: 4559 works with 7835?

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I used to have both 7866 12V Automatic Level Crossing and 7834 Level Crossing. 7834 is a manual crossing. 7825, however, is automatic. It operated like many 12V train accesories did - with a two button (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.547)

  Re: 4559 works with 7835?

(...) Due to a shortage of 12V motors, I eventually made all my locomotives 9V. But I have set up the 7866 remote controlled crossing on my layout, as well as a more modern looking level crossing, without the swinging arms, but with the blinking (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.546)

  So where is everyone at? What is the new LEGO Train Fan site

My son is finally old enough to begin to play with LEGO trains and this holiday season we took out my old 9v trains. He is still a bit rough on the play with them (age 6) and I cringe every time he runs the trains hard/fast around the tracks since I (...) (11 years ago, 27-Dec-13, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 1.544)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

(...) Argh. So much for being 9V complete. at least until I check to see what I have. Maybe I got lucky... (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.544)

  Re: The GONDOLA made By James Mathis

(...) same (...) James Mathis, here. The gondola may be seen at: (URL) gondola is no more. I dismantled it to build the following locomotive: German Federal Railways DB V140 (URL) the gondola and the DB V140 locomotive use two of the special 'cab' (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.544)

More:  Next Page >>