 Trains / 9437
Re: MoC: The Limacion track design is BUILT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:02:37 GMT

So how did you convert from train wheels onto a technic drive?

In this case, there is no need to.  I'll see if I can Ldraw the trucks
this afternoon, its a snow day.

Wow! that's a pretty big collection too.  Going to take a while to look
through that stuff.

I meant I'd like the space to lay out that much LEGO.  Plus that much LEGO
to lay out.  I'm in a small one-bedroom flat, and I'm awaiting my first 9V
train set.  I've already built a MOC wagon top, but I have no wheels,
buffers or engine to pull it yet...

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/legocity.html

is photos of my 2 cities in Victoria.  The 2nd one was in a 1 bedroom
apartment, and it filled the living room (about 4 4x8 sheets worth of area)

It takes time to collect that much lego.  The best way to go about getting
large quantities of bricks is the bins.  If you look (I have a list on my page
of my bricks), I have something like 50 000 basic bricks or so.  They make up a
huge proportion of my collection by volume.

James