 Trains / 9438
Re: I'm looking for ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:44:15 GMT

Hi Frank,

Congratulations! Showing your MOC's in a libary sounds very good! And your
ideas to go into LEGO train and technic history is very nice. I would like to
visit this libary, even if I couln't read any dutch ;-))

I build an easy telegraph road for my small desert display in Braunschweig:

You might use the top part of the pirat ships masts or even normal round 1x1x1
bricks! The wire is just ordinary .. (what's the word ?? Faden!)

You even might build it with more sections, like 3 wires on top or 4 in a row.
America is "crowed" with this kind of telephone wires!

And also check Markus Stricks homepage. Somewhere you might find a European
style traffic light in front of a train-tunnel with advertising on top:

http://www.markusstrick.de/lego

Or check Ben's recent updates inside his roundhouse!!

I am sure you will get some more nice ideas!!!

Kind regards,

Holger