 Trains / 9445
Re: I'm looking for ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:38:49 GMT

Why not attempt something a bit more unique?  Consider events or history
related to your region or community.  Maybe a unique industry or festival.
If there's an upcoming flower or Spring festival, why not have everyone
turned out for a parade?  The primary function of the warehouse could be to
move all the new blooms.  Imagine a LEGO May pole and gondolas loaded with
flowers.  Of course, you'll need to explain some of this with a placard.

dan parker
TrainBuilder Productions, LLC
and
PNLTC