 Trains / 9462
Re: I'm looking for ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:56:11 GMT

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
news:G80uIn.5JG@lugnet.com...

<snippage>

Nothing beats the Germans though.  They lost a electric loco.  It showed • up, 2
power systems away, in Italy.

Oops.  And it was a _major_ headache to retreve.  But, it took them like 2
_years_ to notice that it was missing.

James

You couldn't give me some more details about this so that I can look up the
incident on the 'net.  Quite an achievement to lose that sort of thing!

Nicholas Allan