 Trains / 9297
Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Here's some new pics of building slated for the PDX GATS... • <lovely buildings snipped>

still working on Circuit City, Hollywood Video and more!

SteveB
I'd rather be building trains
P N L T C

Can I put in a request for a Best Buy instead of CC?  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC