 Trains / 9305
Re: Americana - new building for PDX GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:00:56 GMT

Larry's got a good theory but really it's all about building recognition. So
the Circuit City commercials with the giant red plug flying in and landing
in the front of their store... and in general the unique and repeted look of
the facade. In fact there are other stores that are "cooler" but don't have
a unique enough look and feel.
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Here's some new pics of building slated for the PDX GATS... • <lovely buildings snipped>

still working on Circuit City, Hollywood Video and more!

SteveB
I'd rather be building trains
P N L T C

Can I put in a request for a Best Buy instead of CC?  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC