 Trains / 9288
9287  |  9289
Subject:
Americana - new building for PDX GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:07:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here's some new pics of building slated for the PDX GATS...

Target: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28561

Home Depot: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28559
and http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28560

McD: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=28560 (copied from the
pics of the MICHLTC show, a nice rendition:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2837)

still working on Circuit City, Hollywood Video and more!

SteveB
I'd rather be building trains
P N L T C