 Trains / 8260
Re: Sliding doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:24:25 GMT

Hi !

Yesterday evening I just had some minutes spare time, but nevertheless I
succeed in building some lego :-) First I copied your sliding-doors, James -
then I modified them a little bit, so that now doors on both sides of a
train could easily be connected. For some pictures of that model (didn't had
time building the hole door) have a look @:

http://www.knopf-und-stein.de/test/slidingdoor.html

happy bricking
adrian