 Trains / 8195
8194  |  8196
Subject:
Sliding doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:43:31 GMT

Hi !

Help, I need some ideas :-) For my nearly finished steam engine I'd like to
build a blue mail van (and already saw one in a "Marklin" catalogue") with
sliding doors. But how do I build working sliding doors without using Lego
sliding doors, made some tests with standard bricks and tiles but nothing
was really successful, any ideas, anyone already solved such a problem ?

happy bricking
adrian