 Trains / 8222
Re: Sliding doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:57:44 GMT

Wow. That's very clever. Do the parts holding the door in place have enough
sticking power to survive multiple openings and closings?

Cary

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Adrian Rohnfelder writes:
Hi James, many thanks for your quick efforts and I really like your idea, • so
I do know what I will do tonight :-)

happy greatings
adrian

Adrian,

Here are photos of my modifications to the sliding door construction:

No more special sliding door rails.  The doors slide fairly easily, and • there
is still enough friction to keep them in place when shut closed.

If you have any questions, please ask.

later,
James Mathis