 Trains / 8223
8222  |  8224
Subject:
Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:21:11 GMT

I have posted the images from this past weekends GATS in Atlanta. The NGLTC
layout was a big hit with both the young and the young at heart. Not only
did we have our 18'x20' layout, but we also doubled the play area for the kids.

The idea at this show was to make the layout as interactive as possible for
the visitors. So this included the play area with two running tracks, the
second running of the "Drag Railers", and a controller for the visitors to
drive the downtown train loop. Also we had the video train so that everyone
could see the layout from the view of a minifig.

You can view the images from the show at:
http://www.ngtlc.org

james