 Trains / 8041
Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:12:58 GMT

Hi James,

I am following your inavational process!! That's really great putting two
locomotives nose-to-nose together! And the challenge is enormous with the
narrow LEGO tracks. Should I start with an ICE 2 (using a similar coupling
technology) before I go off with the ICE 3??

It's great that you also got the "playability" in mind. I wish I could be one
of the kids playing with all your train creations ;-)

8-wide or 6-wide?? I am open at that point. I build some 8-wides recently, but
I have no idea what a complete train would look like in 8-wide. I think I just
have to try - and that is the advantage from LEGO (in comparison to Maerklin
and others) - the possibilities (even in scaling) are so various.

Read to you next week after my brick-getting-trip!!

Happy Helloween!!
Holger

Build on! - Ok, ok hang on some more days...