 Trains / 7692
Re: Basic 'bread and butter' tank cars to share with you.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 02:23:06 GMT

Yes, I like these bricks for a tank/airflow covered hopper look.  Lar built a
nice one quite a while ago:  http://my.voyager.net/lar/train_freight.html , and
I myself have built one even longer in an 8 wide version, but no pics as of
yet:-(

-John

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Ran Talbott writes: