 Trains / 7634
7633  |  7635
Subject:
Basic 'bread and butter' tank cars to share with you.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 05:47:56 GMT

Well everybody, I'm back once more with a new pic. Check out my tank cars at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=16372 . As you can tell, they
are pretty simple and not all that awesome like that 8-wide crane car I saw
earlier(kudos to the guy who made that), but since I had no round Technic-
style wheel hubs, so I decided to use good ole' fashioned sloped bricks. I've
made these 5,000 gallon (my figurative scaling) capacity cars in black, red,
and gray. Pretty simple, huh? Anyway, some input would help give these little
cars some meaning on ones layout. any takers?  -Harvey