 Trains / 7120
Re: Cargo Sprinter cab window alternate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote: • [snip]
As to stumping 8-wide...I think I am a convert. My two latest creations
are 8-wides.

Yes, we know. And even "worse": they are georgeous models. Nevertheless I will
stay 6-wide for my MOCs. The only 7-wide I've built is recycled to a (better
looking) 6-wide.....

"Leg Godt"

Ben

BTW: James, I like the latest version of the Cargo Sprinter with the 4-wide
windshield more. In my opinion it catches the appearence of the train best.
But I think you should give 5-wide containers a chance.....