 Trains / 7140
Re: Cargo Sprinter cab window alternate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:36:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:

Man, a four wide cargo sprinter would look VERY strange.

No, if the cab is 6 wide, and the trailing trucks are 4 wide (the same width • as
the containers) it doesn't look too weird, it looks like someone was • minimizing
the train to be the smallest/lightest it could be (which is what I have
done)...No photos yet, because I only have a real camera, and haven't finished
the roll of film.

James P

Cool!
I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Trailing trucks? Are these the central cars that do not have a cab?

later,
James Mathis