 Trains / 7099
Re: Cargo Sprinter cab window alternate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:38:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I've posted a picture of an alternate window styling for the Cargo Sprinter • cab
window.  Photo shows side-by-side comparison of "old" and "new" stylings.

Care to express an opinion as to which you like better?

I like the "new" styling for two reasons:
1) uses a much more common piece assortment
2) the red low slopes either side of the front window approximate the real- • life
cab window frame structure- all be it the LEGO brick version is too "thick".

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopicts/cargosprinter/cargosprinter_v1_p11.jp • g

Thanks for looking.
later,
James Mathis

A tossup with a slight preference for the 6 wide window. Short of using taping
there is no good way to get lacy window frames, is there. (rod system rods,
maybe??) The 4564 window piece which has lacy frames printed on it is starting
to grow on me. Too bad it's so rare.

++Lar