 Trains / 6567
Re: OK then I'll try again... more MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

"John Warren" <warren71@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:FxsK86.3At@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I've got a question Steve.  What sets did you use to get all of those grey
octogon pieces and caps you used to make those three tank cars?  They look
great!

John

Grey ones can be found in 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6748

The boulder has four facet top bricks sand four facet bottom bricks in grey.

The 6180 Hydro Search Sub (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6180)
has two yellow facet top bricks.  This set can be found at many Wal-Mart
stores in the US for about $15 or so.  I used eight of them to build a
tanker car as well.  Pictures are here:
http://www.nclug.net/members/mw/trains/freight/freight_006.htm  The limiting
factor on my design (for me anyway) is my supply of yellow 2x4 medium slopes
(which can be found in the Naboo Fighter).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Mike,
     I love your yellow tankers as well.  I think I will try your design
first since it uses angled roof tiles for the sides of the tank instead of
castle corner pieces.  I've seen those sets at Wal-Mart before.  I might get
a couple now that I know I can use the parts.
John