 Trains / 6527
Re: OK then I'll try again... more MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Hi All,
I was hoping to get some discussion going so I posted a ton of MOCs on
BrickShelf. Sure I'm fishing for some complements and even some comments from
Lar ;D, but really just wanted to share some ideas. With that said... (even
URLs)

Freight
3x center beam lumber cars, 2x PNLTC box cars, 3x tank cars, 1x propane tank
flatbed, 2x small gondolas, 1x spool flatbed.

Coaches
I reduced the thickness of the purple stripe to one row of bricks on the
Rhiengold coaches. Here's a few shots on my layout of all 4 coaches. Also a
couple works-in-progress of a blue and red pair of coaches. I hope to make a
green and yellow version as well.
This just in I reworked the red and blue to shorter "old time" pullmans.

Misc
A funky 6 wide monorail sub, 3x United Airlines planes (old colors), 1x yellow
airplane, and last but not least a PNLTC coffee mug!

Thanks to Kevin M. Loch for Brickshelf!
SteveB
PNLTC.org

I've got a question Steve.  What sets did you use to get all of those grey
octogon pieces and caps you used to make those three tank cars?  They look
great!

John