 Trains / 6521
Re: OK then I'll try again... more MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:53:10 GMT

Hey Steve,
I really like your work. One question regarding
and similar. How did you do the sliding doors?

Eric Kingsley did something similar on his box cars and sent a short
explanation. He did his with single stud 1x2 plates as the 'rails' on the
top and bottom. I spent a whole evening looking at his pictures and could
not figure it out... I'm sure I'm missing something *very* obvious! If you
could shed more light on fake doors, I would appreciate it.

Bryan