 Trains / 6566
Re: The Green Machine has arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:19:34 GMT

Ok Robin, bring it on! Looks like we have a challenger.

jt

Robin Werner <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:
I've built the standard LEGO train sets. I've built a few LEGO • prototypes.
But the time had come for me to build a train that breaks all boundaries, • a
train that can run at full speed on even the toughest of layouts, a train
that makes you say "hmmm". (that could be a good or bad "hmmm").

I would like to introduce the all new Green Machine Racing Train:

This train sits about 1 plate off the track with a very low center of
gravity. It can take a LEGO track curve at full speed with out even the
slightest tilt. I will admit that the center of the train is 8wide, so • the
track has to be able to accommodate an 8 wide train. I'm hoping to build • a
passenger car for it soon, I just need to acquire some more green neon
windows.

Maybe I'll start a National LEGO Racing Train League, anybody up for the
challenge?

James,

COOL! I'm in! Lets race! It must meet my FireStorm Racing Train...
I don't have any pictures of it:( But I will take some soon!

Build on...
Robin W.
GFLTC