 Trains / 3390
3389  |  3391
Subject:
Dan Strikes Again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 05:23:23 GMT

Hello Everyone!

I just developed another roll of film and have more pics of new train
creations to share.

For the finished Union Pacific Big Boy and 50's era freight cars...

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery/train2/Big_Boy.html

For a redesign of my Wild West Locomotive and passanger car...

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery/train2/ww.html

Take care!

Dan