 Trains / 3414
Re: Dan Strikes Again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:23:27 GMT

Dan wrote:

Yes, this is a big problem.  The doorways need to be the height they are so
minifigs can fit through them, but it makes the roof seem to high.  I'm
thinking about making the car about 8 studs longer to see if it is more of the
proper proportions.  Problem is I'll only have enough windows for 1 car then!

Well, the answer of course is not only to lengthen but the widthen;-)  Going 8 wide
will solve a lot of proportion problems, even if it leaves you with only 1 car.
Hey, it took me 6 months of collecting pieces to complete some of my passenger
cars.

Bah!  Trains are only a diversion while I await the pieces I need to finish the
big red beast!

Blasphemy!! {;^D

-John