 Trains / 3411
Re: Dan Strikes Again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:36:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.trains, Daniel Siskind writes:
Hello Everyone!

I just developed another roll of film and have more pics of new train
creations to share.

For the finished Union Pacific Big Boy and 50's era freight cars...

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery/train2/Big_Boy.html

For a redesign of my Wild West Locomotive and passanger car...

http://www.visi.com/~blackened/gallery/train2/ww.html

Take care!

Dan

Nice, I can only hope to finish mine some time. I am still trying to find 8
more large red spoke or 12 stud wheels. The wheel articulation for the front
drivers gave me a little trouble, but I think I can get it working. The large
wheels however have trouble with some of the track, I might (gasp) have to
grind the outside lip. Any help on this is much appreciated. And I use the
large wheels because they are more in keeping with the original.

Andrew Reynolds
Work andrew_reynolds@uhc.com
Play landrew@i1.net

If only Lego (or someone) would come up with large train wheels, we'd all be
able to make more realistic steam locos!

Dan