 Trains / 31258
Re: 10219 Maersk Container train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:03:02 GMT

   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

   Bingo! That’s exactly what I like! Or want to, anyway:-)

   We all want to be bigger, John.

Well, some of us are big enough-- at least, that’s what she said!

   PS. Been ages since we had a good size war here :)

lol, it’s too bad that I’m not further along with my 14 wides, because when I get rolling, I’ll be ramping up the rhetoric BIG time!

JOHN