 Trains / 31252
Re: 10219 Maersk Container train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:36:07 GMT

   JOHN

John is right about the dimensions of containers compared to train rolling stock. We at the PennLUG Institute for LEGO Intermodal Studies have confirmed this and come up with our own standard of 6 and 7 wide containers to fit our 8 wide rolling stock.

Cale

That’s one way of dealing with it if you like to run giant trains. Alternatively you can come up with a system of 5 wide containers to fit correct 6 wide rolling stock.

Tim