 Trains / 31246
Re: 10219 Maersk Container train set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:06:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Abner Finley wrote:
   The next LEGO Exclusive set for LEGO, Trains, and Maersk fans.

LEGO set #10219 Maersk container train.
Copyright set year: 2011

Train cars: 3 (1:Engine, 2 freight/flatbed trains cars)
LEGO Minifigs: 3
Maersk Truck: 1
Price: N/A
Pcs: N/A

From LEGO website. LEGO 10219

and

Brickset.com

Enjoy!

I am sure some of you will want to buy multiples some this set.

-Abner

Whoa! That is awesome. That engine is epic, the Maersk color scheme rocks on a train. Even the flatbed cars look great, and I normally don’t care for flatbeds. This will look good along my BNSF and... ahem... Enlighten brand Union Pacific. I hope this is actually available via Lego stores and/or S@H. That would be a bummer if it was a Maersk employee/high level customer exclusive. I’ll be on board for at least one of these, maybe two depending on the price.

I wonder if the price will be jacked up higher than typical train sets? Comparing to the container ship price increase this year, I might expect it. None-the-less, I really like this set and would consider multiples depending on price as well.

Do you have a photo of your Enlighten brand UP?

Jonathan