 Trains / 30769
Re: New Flexible Track Pieces (was: Has anyone considered molding track ourselves?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:30:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia wrote:
   Thanks for digging up that picture! Now we know how it’s supposed to be used. I’m betting this is going to rock!!!

Myself? I’ll probably just go for lots of 2x2 gray tiles under the track.

Can’t wait for the new track pieces!!!

-Stefan-

The latest flexi-track picture http://www.aquazona.cz/smf/download/file.php?id=1729&mode=view shows check rails inside the running rails. This might be OK for tram tracks through streets, or maybe dockyards, but what about main rail lines?

If you are a public exhibitor of LEGO trains, are check rails a disaster, an inconvenience or no problem at all?

Would you remove the check rails for a public layout or for ballasting the track?

Mark