 Trains / 29750
Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris van Lottum wrote:
   Another really fine model. Your locos are a great advert for BBB, I hope you are getting a discount by now!!

I can’t wait to see what you come up with next ...

Chris

Thanks much! I really don’t think I deserve a discount, but I have to admit my wife would appreciate it, what with all the wheels I’ve bought :) Plus it seems like every week I find some new design I’d love to tinker with (much to my wife’s dismay).

I haven’t decided what my next loco will be (aside from it being steam, of course). Currently I’m torn between a 6 or 7 wide version of the Blue Mountain & Reading #425 pacific class (4-6-2), which would be a very similar build to my TSRR #500 but making use of the new blue BBB wheels, or a dark bley, 8-wide version of the PRR T-1 duplex locomotives (4-4-4-4).

Thanks for the reply!

--Tony