 Trains / 29719
Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:

   I was fortunate enough to recently get my hands on Big Ben Bricks new Medium Drivers, so I set out to build a Ten Wheeler based off of the Grapevine Railroad’s “Puffy”. “Lady” is fully track ready, easily negotiating turns and points with working pistons.

Looks great, Tony! Might be getting time for a cool GROUP SHOT of all of your steam engines.... I eagerly await MY order of medium BBB wheels.

There is one thing I’d like to say, and this isn’t to you specifically, but it is an appear to Ben himself. I really don’t like the choice of drive rods we have. They stick out like a sore thumb, and they detract from an otherwise smart MOC. But what other options are there? None, really, and so I appeal to Ben:

Please, cast us some driver rods to go along with the wheels, Ben!!!! They would add SO much! </begging>

Thanks for sharing, Tony!

JOHN