 Trains / 29720
Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:34:23 GMT

   In lugnet.trains, Cale Leiphart wrote: Reading B4a class 0-6-0T Steam Switcher #1251 ---------------------------------------------

--snip--

Any questions or comments are welcome

Cale

Cale, Very nice build. I really like all of the amazing detail. Awesome work.

When I looked at the pictures of the real engine, I did get the same impression as Tim that the ‘back boiler shroud’ could be rounder (but I know its always hard to tell from pics of black bricks). I liked his idea for the 1x3 curve snot.

The other minor thing that caught my eye is the smoke stack. In the real life pictures, its tall height caught my eye as a defining feature. I think 1 more brick height could help it stand out. Ted