 Trains / 29742
Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benn Coifman wrote:

to get some of the curve while keeping the detail, you could split the difference and use 1x1 cheese slopes in place of the top 1x8 & 1x1 tiles. In any event, the build clearly shows a lot of attention to detail, I liked the way you did the bell and the air compressor up front (would love to see a shot of the inside of the cab).

Benn

Thanks Ben

I tried out the 1x1 slopes. It definitely helps smooth things out more. The cab interior still needs a bit of work. I,m not quite happy with the detailing yet. The cramped space makes it challenging. I’ll get some pics up in the next day or so.

Cale